Articles On This Page
- About FrOPS
- News blog
- About Patricroft - Local Attractions | History
- Station Infrastructure projects - Local Paths | Shelters | Poster Cases | Courtyard Gardens | Level Access | SCC vision
- Rail Service Info - Franchise operator | Ticketing
- Gardens & gardening
- Your Support & Membership - Membership Benefits | Organizational Support
- About Patricroft Station - Current Use | History
- Incredible Edible project
- Report Incidents & Problems: A Quick Guide
- Meetings - venue location, public, membership
- Photo archive
- Arts projects - Mural | Community Gallery Exhibition
- Live Train Times
- Policy documents - | Northern Hub & HS2
- @PatricroftFrOPS tweets
- Heritage projects - Oral History | Heritage Timeline
- Contacts, Partnerships & Supporters
- Northern Rail (RSS)
Arts: Mural - Award
Service: Half Hour & Sundays
Support - Easy ways to
Gardening meeting dates - 2014
Gardening and clean up meetings are held each month at the station, taking place on the third Sunday of the month.
CLICK HERE for a list of dates for gardening and tidy up events at the station.
Railway Heritage Timeline Project
Friends of Patricroft Station and Friends of Eccles Station are collaborating on a joint project to produce a timeline of railway related events. (more...)
Now available to download:
Vote in the FrOPS poll
(Mobile users may need to switch to full site access)
Looking for more contact links...?
(External links open in a new tab or window, depending on your browser configuration).
In the event of a vehicle bridge strike, or people on the track, call Network Rail on 08457 11 41 41.
Visit the Network Rail website for more info.
Call 999 in an emergency.
To report a crime or incident British Transport Police, call 0800 40 50 40, or visit the website
Concerns near to Patricroft station?
Here's how to contact Salford Council
All the latest news from our friends at Incredible Edible Salford
For the latest news from our friends at FRECCLES, visit the Friends of Eccles Station website